Year Established: 1990
Known throughout Asia and the rest of the world for its specialty centers, Fortis Wockhardt hospital in Mumbai is one of India's shining healthcare stars, particularly in the area of heart disease and... more surgeries. Formerly Wockhardt Hospital, Fortis Mumbai boast several centrers of excellence including cardiac care, orthopedics, neurosurgery and oncology. In 2005, it became the first super specialty hospital in South Asia to receive JCI accreditation. The hospital has been awarded with various awards since it's inception for best patient safety, innovation in staff education and operational excellence
Staff & Capacity
Services & Amenities
Airport transport, Computers and E-mail, Information Centers, Language Assistance, Local accommodation assistance, Pharmacy, Refreshments, Translator services, WiFi
1. Doctors are good
2. Treatment is taken care
3. Nurse and service staff is slow
4. The admission staff try to admit patient into the expensive room instead of ward. Even they make fake... more calls saying that there is no space in ward room and push the patients to take expensive rooms.
5. Unnecessary test like X-ray, sonography for dengue patient.even doctors said it's not related.
6. Food is very bad. Dietician is not worth. No food item is allowed from out. Not even fruits and juices.
7. Only three meals in a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The qty of food is also very less. I asked to 5 patients and all were dissatisfied with food quality and food qty.
8. No fruits and juices is given to patients
9. No complaint register or feedback process is there to complaint
Rate of readmission after discharge from hospital (hospital-wide)
There is no indicators supported for this facility. If your hospital is part of major country or region based indicators that you value, please suggest it to us via our suggestion box in the bottom left corner and we’ll consider it's integration.